$14.99 - $7.98
(as of Apr 17,2018 17:23:32 UTC – Details)
Personal finance is not taught in school – and the process of learning how to manage your own finances can be fraught with painful missteps. In Money is Everything, Amanda Reaume, the author behind Millennial Personal Finance and host of the Millennial Personal Finance podcast, helps walk you through everything you need to learn to manage your financial life including the best ways to make it, spend it, borrow it, and save it.
Money Is Everything is not your average personal finance book chock-full of the trite and tired same-old advice. Specifically written by and for Millennials, it will help you:
- Get the internships and jobs you want
- Understand and implement a financial plan (a.k.a. a budget!)
- Create a steady flow of side income
- Learn how to save money on small and big purchases (and get some free stuff)
- Take control of your credit score
- Turn the tables on banks and borrowers
- Become debt-free
Learn from personal finance experts – not the hard way!