Earning revenue from your website traffic with Chitika
February 28, 2019
“Chitika” is a contextual advertising network.
It allows publishers to place ad units on their websites and blogs, where both image and text ads will be shown.
Chitika uses images with the text ads in the same page.
Its obviously accelerate click rates by the users and earning higher revenue than google adsense earnings.
So, if you are a website owner then you can apply to get chitika contextual ad.
They will review your website and application when they will approve your application then you can setup contextual ads to sweetable place in your website or blog.
Can I use Chitika Ads with Google AdSense?
Yea, You can use them both together because Chitika ads units are not look like AdSense. Chitika ads are non-contextual.
How do I get paid (As Said by Chitika)
At the end of every month you are paid based on the previous month’s earnings . Payments are sent after your account earns at least $10.00 (USD) for PayPal payouts or $50.00 (USD) for checks.
How to Start with Chitika?
2) Click on the tab “publishers learn more”
3) Read carefully the publisher program overview
4) Click on the “get started” tab
5) And then apply for the chitika publisher program by providing your email, username,password etc etc.
6) Confirm your email address
7) Chitika team will review your application for approval
8) Login to your account (if chitika will approve your application)
9) Then a window is opened with 3 different options
10) Grab your chitika ad code here- click here and get your code
11) Choose ad font and color similar your site.
12) Paste the code in to your site template & see how your ads look on your website.
When people come to your website and click the ads you can get revenue from the chitika
Chitika Ads Placement
Chitika|Premium placement heat map:
Ads Tips and Instruction from Chitika
1) Chitika recommend up to three ads per page. Any more than that will actually have a negative effect on your ad revenue,.
2) You can use the same ad code on all of your sites! Just remember to add the sites to your list of approved domains.
3) You can use Google Adsense with Chitika ads!
Chitika is a one of the best PPC advertising network.